FOOD & MEALS
The Famous One Pot Recipes In 2023
The Famous One Pot Recipes
If you’re looking for a quick meal and Famous One Pot Recipes to use during the week, then these are just what you need.
They’re easy to make and come together in no time at all!
One-Pot Caesar Pasta
This recipe for one-pot caesar pasta is sure to become a family favorite. The whole thing can be cooked in just one pot, and it tastes delicious!
2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 onion diced (about 1 cup), salt and pepper to taste,
2 cloves of garlic minced or pressed through a garlic press (about 1 tablespoon),
4 cups of chicken broth or vegetable broth depending on how much liquid you want in your sauce.
I used low sodium vegetable broth since that’s what we had on hand at the time of cooking this dish-you could also use regular beef broth instead.
dried oregano leaves are optional but recommended as well if you’re using fresh herbs instead of dried ones, such as basil, it would work too!
Taco meat is a great way to use up leftover taco meat, and it’s also a good way to get kids (and even adults) to eat their vegetables. This soup can be made in large batches so that you can freeze some for later.
Spicy Thai Noodles & Chicken
1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil (or other vegetable oil)
How to cook the recipe: Simply saute the garlic and then add your meat. Cook until browned on both sides. Add 2 tablespoons of water at a time until it starts sticking to the pan so you can stir it around easily but doesn’t burn or stick too much. Then add your vegetables and cook until softened but still bright green!
How long does this take? About 20 minutes! It’s a pretty simple recipe that can be made right before serving if need be because everything cooks quickly together as they are already prepped beforehand in advance.
* Tips for cooking this dish: This one is very forgiving if you don’t have all ingredients handy – just adjust accordingly! Also, keep in mind that while some ingredients may already be prepared ahead of time like garlic or chicken breast strips
I recommend using fresh ones whenever possible since they taste better than frozen ones which tend not to stay fresh longer than others would at room temperature…and yes we’ve tried them both ways so please don’t ask us for our opinion haha lolz 🙂
Beef and Tomatoes with Israeli Couscous
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Ingredients: 3/4 lb beef steak, 1 onion, 2 cloves garlic (minced), 1 can tomatoes with juice and herbs or tomato paste, 2 sprigs fresh thyme or oregano (or both if you like), salt and pepper to taste.
- How to make it: Brown the steak in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and garlic; cook until tender but not browned.
- Add tomatoes with juice/paste/herbs or puree; simmer for about 10 minutes until thickened slightly. Season with salt and pepper if needed before serving along with some couscous according to package directions
Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli, stirring to coat with the oil; cook until softened, about 3 minutes (it will reduce in size).
- Add brown rice; stir until combined with broccoli, about 2 minutes more (the rice should absorb some of the rich flavors of both vegetables).
- Add beef cubes and soy sauce; cook until heated through and no longer pink inside when sliced into thin strips with a knife (about 5 minutes).
Tofu and Vegetables with Rice Noodles
- Use a rice cooker.
- Use a wok.
- Use a large pot that has a lid.
One-Pan Lemon-Herb Roast Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cut into halves or thirds if thicker than 1/2 inch, then cut each piece into 3 pieces. I used turkey breast because it’s less expensive, but preferably use chicken breast if you can. The thinner the better!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine (about 1 cup)
- 6 cloves garlic pressed through a press or minced in the food processor (about 2 teaspoons) 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary crushed between two fingers until mostly powdery but still identifiable as rosemary. If you don’t have fresh rosemary on hand,
- you can sub for dried oregano flakes instead; just be sure to adjust any other seasonings accordingly so they aren’t overpowering the taste of these ingredients!
There are many Famous One Pot Recipes out there to try.
One-pot meals are a great way to save time, have fun, and still eat healthily. You can make a one-pot meal in under 20 minutes, so even if you’re pressed for time during the week (or just want something tasty), this is an option that will work for you!
One-pot meals are also healthier than traditional recipes because they don’t require oil or butter as most dishes do. Instead of adding oil or butter to your dish, simply add water instead—and voila! You’ve got yourself an easy-to-make recipe without any added fat or calories!
And finally…the best part? It’s all done in one pan! That means fewer dishes to do after dinner is over—and less cleanup as well!
The key takeaway from all this is that there are a lot of great and Famous One Pot Recipes out there. You can use them for any meal and make it healthier by using fresh vegetables or spices, but you’ll still get all the flavor without having to spend too much time on prep.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES:
Delicious Parmesan Crusted Chicken
The Famous Paleo Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Olives
How To Make Fruitcake for Christmas
have a nice meal with these Famous One Pot Recipes
and we invite you to try this CRISPY CAULIFLOWER RICE
QUICK and EASY BUTTERMILK BISCUITS Recipe in 2023
The Famous and Traditional Irish Beef Stew in 2023
The original and Delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup in 2023
The Best and most delicious Creamy fried bombs in 2023
The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 2023
- FOOD & MEALS4 months ago
The Best Fried Shrimp Recipe in 2023
- CAKES & DESSERTS5 months ago
BEST COFFEE DONUTS WITH CREAMY MAPLE CASHEW IN 2023
- ANIMALS5 months ago
Your Deceased Pet’s Top 10 most Messages For You
- FOOD & MEALS5 months ago
The Famous Paleo Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Olives In 2023
- FOOD & MEALS6 months ago
The Best And Famous Air Fryer Recipes
- CAKES & DESSERTS5 months ago
The Best Creamy Vegan Spinach Dip in 2023
- HEALTH5 months ago
Medications That Could Be Making You Hungry
- CAKES & DESSERTS4 months ago
The perfect Gingerbread Cookies Recipe 2023