CAKES & DESSERTS
The Greatest Vegan vanilla cupcakes 2023
A. INGREDIENTS: Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes and Vegan Cupcake Frosting
B. INSTRUCTIONS and NUTRITION
C. HOW TO MAKE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES
D. HOW TO MAKE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKE FROSTING
The greatest vegan vanilla cupcake recipe, which is an easy, light, and airy vanilla cupcake recipe suitable for any occasion. Add the vegan vanilla frosting and a few sprinkles to make them a little more festive.
Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 cup room-temperature soy milk or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider Lemon juice, vinegar, or white vinegar
- 1 ¾ cup All-Purpose White spelled flour or flour
- 1 cup white sugar (or unrefined cane sugar)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (avocado oil)
Vegan Cupcake Frosting
1 batch of vegan vanilla frosting for cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and put paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Set aside.
- Mix soy milk and vinegar in a bowl. Leave the milk alone for 5 minutes to make it curdle.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk flour, sugar, and baking powder for 40 seconds until everything is evenly mixed.
- Pour the milk mixture, oil, and vanilla extract over the flour.
- The best way to avoid lumps is to stir with a whisk, spoon, or electric mixer on low speed.
- Put the same amount of batter into each of the 12 cupcake liners, but don’t put more than 2/3 of the batter in each.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) on the center rack of your oven for 20–23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cupcakes comes out clean.
Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then put it on a rack to cool completely before frosting it with one batch of my recipe for the vegan vanilla frosting.
Serving: 1cupcake, Calories: 331kcal, Carbohydrates: 54g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 13g
Saturated Fat: 7g, Sodium: 144mg, Potassium: 17mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 41g
Vitamin A: 360IU, Calcium: 58mg, Iron: 1mg
HOW TO MAKE THE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES
Mix the non-dairy milk with apple cider vinegar first. The reaction between the acid and plant-based milk will create vegan buttermilk by curdling the milk.
The remaining wet ingredients and vegan buttermilk will be added to the dry ingredients later in the process.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
Then, create a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the vegan buttermilk, oil, and vanilla essence.
Use a whisk, spoon, or electric mixer to combine the ingredients. I suggest using an electric mixer to achieve light, moist cupcakes without lumps.
The only moist ingredients for vegan vanilla cupcake required to make simple vegan cupcakes are:
• Non-dairy milk – I prefer unsweetened almond milk since it makes the texture of the cupcake lighter and fluffier, but soy milk, oat milk, or any other plant-based milk would work.
• Use apple cider vinegar – or any acidic component, such as lemon juice or white vinegar.
This causes the non-dairy milk to curdle, resulting in moist cupcakes.
• Vegetable oil – I used avocado oil, but coconut oil melted can also work! Never add melted coconut oil to cold nondairy milk, or it will solidify and form lumps. If you choose this option, ensure that the milk and coconut oil are at the same temperature.
• Vanilla extract
Only three dry ingredients are required for this vegan cupcake recipe, including:
You can possibly substitute an all-purpose gluten-free flour mix for the all-purpose flour.
however, I have not tested this substitution and am unclear on how it will affect the texture of the cupcakes. Spelled flour is another excellent alternative, but it is heavier flour, so the cupcakes would be less airy if you used it. This recipe won’t work using oat flour.
Alternatively, baking powder can be substituted with 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
There are several healthier alternatives to white sugar, such as cane sugar with a low glycemic index and unprocessed cane sugar. Utilize your chosen option. This vegan vanilla cupcake recipe is not suitable for coconut sugar. This makes the batter dense, dark, and less attractive.
FILLING CAKE LINERS
The most difficult aspect of preparing lovely vegan vanilla cupcakes is evenly filling the cupcake liners to no more than two-thirds of their capacity.
Never fill the cupcake liner to the top; otherwise, the cupcakes will overflow in the oven and become muffins.
I suggest using a measuring cup to fill each cupcake liner with 1/3 cup of cupcake batter using a measuring cup.
Then, if there is any remaining batter, distribute it evenly among the cupcakes.
BAKING VEGAN CUPCAKES
This quick vegan vanilla cupcake recipe bakes for 20 to 23 minutes on the center oven rack at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
When a toothpick inserted into the center of one cupcake comes out clean and the top is golden brown, your vegan cupcakes are ready.
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKE FROSTING
Without buttermilk frosting, cupcakes would not be cupcakes. Read my whole recipe for the dairy-free frosting to produce a delicious, creamy frosting. You must:
- There are numerous vegan butter brands that are soft and vegan. I suggest Earth Balance.
- Sugar powder is sometimes known as icing sugar.
- Vanilla essence Almond milk without added sugar
To make vegan vanilla cupcake icing, cream together butter and vanilla essence until pale and fluffy.
Then, gently incorporate powdered sugar until a thick frosting is formed. Occasionally, the frosting is too thick for your taste. If so, add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk for a softer consistency.
FROSTING VEGAN CUPCAKE
First, cool the cupcakes on a cooling rack for at least three hours.
Then, prepare the vegan cupcake icing as described previously.
Spread or pipe vegan cupcake frosting on top of each cooled cupcake. You can put sprinkles on your cupcakes. The majority are vegan-friendly.
Your vegan cupcakes can be stored at room temperature for a maximum of 24 hours. Then, refrigerate in a cupcake box for up to three to four days.
The cupcake box prevents the icing from drying out and maintains the wet, fluffy crumb.
Obviously, cupcakes can also be frozen in an airtight container. The following day, defrost the cupcakes at room temperature.
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake 2023
- Vegan vanilla cupcakes 2023
- Cheesecakes for Christmas 2023
- Gingerbread Cookies Recipe 2023
Have nice vegan vanilla cupcakes with your family and friends
QUICK and EASY BUTTERMILK BISCUITS Recipe in 2023
The Famous and Traditional Irish Beef Stew in 2023
The original and Delicious Stuffed Pepper Soup in 2023
The Best and most delicious Creamy fried bombs in 2023
The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 2023
- FOOD & MEALS4 months ago
The Best Fried Shrimp Recipe in 2023
- FOOD & MEALS5 months ago
The Famous One Pot Recipes In 2023
- CAKES & DESSERTS5 months ago
BEST COFFEE DONUTS WITH CREAMY MAPLE CASHEW IN 2023
- ANIMALS5 months ago
Your Deceased Pet’s Top 10 most Messages For You
- FOOD & MEALS5 months ago
The Famous Paleo Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Olives In 2023
- FOOD & MEALS6 months ago
The Best And Famous Air Fryer Recipes
- CAKES & DESSERTS5 months ago
The Best Creamy Vegan Spinach Dip in 2023
- HEALTH5 months ago
Medications That Could Be Making You Hungry